+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nigger pisses in the face of homeless man at on Yonge Street

Niggersmasher Guest

Default Nigger pisses in the face of homeless man at on Yonge Street

Toronto police say they are investigating after a video was posted online showing someone urinating on a man sleeping on the sidewalk outside the Eaton Centre.

The 27-second video shows a young man walking up to a person sleeping on the pavement outside the shopping centre.

The man urinates on the sleeping man while others can be heard laughing off-camera.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...s-assault.html

The article doesn't mention the fact that it was a nigger that did the pissing. In fact all articles I have found for this incident practically prop the nigger up as a gentlemen and portray him as a human until you find the video and see it's a typical staggering shit patty who's pants won't even stay up.

1 - Hate crime
    2 - Sexual assault

Many More Niggerpalooza Videos:
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...jX34J5G07tL081

Niggers go fuck off.

Unregistered Guest

The media actually thinks less of niggers than we do (if that's possible). Day after day after day they cover up for the nigger beasts which only proves that niggers arent expected to live up to human standards, they simply cannot. Every time I see a pack of this filth running amok, I am reminded of a pack of hyenas, except this pack of scavengers/opportunists are protected by law.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The media actually thinks less of niggers than we do (if that's possible). Day after day after day they cover up for the nigger beasts which only proves that niggers arent expected to live up to human standards, they simply cannot. Every time I see a pack of this filth running amok, I am reminded of a pack of hyenas, except this pack of scavengers/opportunists are protected by law.
    Nah gotta call bullcrap. You really think so? Man around here a pack of about fifty feral apes bashed the hell out of two reporters and their car. Car in shop. Reporters go to hospital. Niggers? The cops say ( But this is just how they act) The paper ( Virginia Pilot) that they work for? Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Till Drudge dug it up. THEN and only THEN did the papers make a peep. Accept to practically appologize to the niggers for being in (their) neighborhood. Thus causing the niggers to do this shit.

The reporters? Agreed with the paper. Gee said the man as the apes after accosted his lady friend. I guess maybe I should have just stood there and said nothing. Bad human!

The nigger witnesses? Bixnood,,,ooookkkk,,,eeekkkkk,screeeeeetch! Dey din duh nutting! Whitey shouldn't come up in here!

Although YT pays the taxes that keep your nigger nest from crumbling away stupid niggers.

Obama? Need I say more. Who spins for this coon anyway? The media? Niggers can do no wrong and everything from niggletecide to drugs to homiecides can be explained away as the white man keeping them down! Fuck the media.

+ Reply to Thread