Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Papa John's Nigger Delivery Driver

Thanks

Default Papa John's Nigger Delivery Driver

Last night my wife and I decided to just stay home and watch the Kansas City Coons preseason football game against the Seattle Seahawks. I suggested that we should order a couple of pizza's so I called Papa John's and placed my order and 25 minutes later I hear a knock on my door and the door bell ring. Seems all normal and everything but my dog disagrees. She went absolutly ballistic which was odd because she always loves the pizza man because she gets all the crust! She must of seen what was coming when she looked out the window, she would not even let me open the door and my wife was doing all that she could do to hold her back. When I opened the door there was this big ghetto looking nigger in a Papa Johns uniform holding my pizza's and my 2 liter soda.

My dog gets away from my wife so I shut the door real quick so that I could avoid a lawsuit, thats when this ape asks me " is that a female boxer?" I think to myself why does he want to know if my dog is a female ? does he want to muy dik it or something? so I just tell him "yes". He says "my sister has one of those and it dosent like anyone but whoever is in the house" I say "you know what they say, dogs are a good judge of character and I have never seen her go this nuts before". I pre-paid over the phone and since this spook caused that type of reaction out of my dog I did not tip and slammed the door in his face!
    My avatar is just another nigger that is wanted in the KC metro area.
    If you see it dial 911!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,260 Times in 823 Posts

I hope they used a lot of garlic in the pizza to cover up the nigger stink. Also, bear in mind that if a dirty nigger is forced to pretend to work, then it will often choose a delivery job. Merchandise will get "lost" (i.e., taken by the nigger) and reconnaissance will be performed on potential burglary targets. That ghetto nigger buck was definitely thinking outloud when he asked if your dog was female, i.e., of breeding stock where the new nigger "owner" could sell puppies for $250 - $500 each. Do your best not to leave your dog unattended. If she disappears, then you know who the first suspect is.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Niggerologist For This Useful Post:

bushpig (08-28-2012),cypher616 (11-06-2012),DisturbedAngel (08-26-2012),endangeredwhiteguy (11-06-2012),Gib me a dolla (08-28-2012),james crow (08-27-2012),Kansas City Niggertown USA (08-26-2012),Monkeyshit (11-11-2012),Warlord (11-06-2012)

Thanks

^This. I've lost count of how many times niggers have approached me on the street "scuze me suh" to ask how old my Rottweiler is and if I'm interested in breeding her with one of their ghetto dawgs. I tell them absolutely not, no way i'd ever agree to something so inhumane and puppy breeding for money when so many are killed in shelters and left unwanted. Plus, I simply don't do business with niggers.

Papa Johns is garbage. They treat their drivers unfairly, therefore you get ghetto thugs working for you. If you want cheap corporate pizza, go Dominoes. You can even see the names of the people making your pizza and who will deliver it, right on the website when you order. It's never been a Tyrone or Travon or Deshawn or Jamal. Always Steve, John, Mike, etc.

Thanks

A fine story neighbor. Like they said, keep an eye out for the little one. Shit head will be back.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,496 Times in 1,480 Posts

I hope you didn't eat the pizza. Rule #1 around here, is never let niggers touch your food. What's a pizza? 20 bucks? Is that worth getting some awful nigger disease?

Never order from that restaurant again.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,030 Times in 836 Posts

Juniorhoss is right...don't eat it and don't go back. In a related case, the human owned Italian restaurant I go to had a major problem yesterday. As I was leaving, a pack of about 10 niggers were going in. I sure felt sorry for the owners and I wondered how bad it turned out...

Thanks

KC Niggertown USA, time to GPS/chip your dog, stock up on digiorno pizza, and make sure that ammo box is full...
    ...is this when I should judge you 'on the content of your character'?...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aussteigen For This Useful Post:

Gib me a dolla (08-28-2012)

Thanks

Domino's is decent, and a nigger doesn't last long at the local store. They had a nigger sow driving for them at one point. We ordered at work on a Saturday, it showed a human had prepared the food and put it in the oven, then it was out for delivery. Our boss actually exposed his wallet to daylight and paid for it all. Then "Natesha" showed up with the food. When one of the guys went to pay her, she laid the bag the pizza's were in on the hood of her car, which was covered in bird shit. He sent her back with it, we emailed their corporate headquarters, who let us know by email the next week Natesha was no longer employed by Domino's, and an apology for her bullshit. I'd rather make my own, a local Italian bakery makes the crusts, you add whatever you want as a topping. And you can guarantee, no nigger hands ever touched it, the bakery is family owned and run with no niggers there either. And hell yes, watch your dog like a hawk, the nigger will probably try to steal it to train his fighting dogs.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,496 Times in 1,480 Posts

When I want pizza I make it myself. Mix the flour and yeast etc, go do something else while it raises (I go out and mow the lawn). Then it takes all of about five minutes to throw the toppings on and 20 minutes or less in a 450 degree oven and it's a thing of beauty.

But then it's wheat I grow, tomatoes we grow and can ourselves, pepperoni and sausage we make from our own pigs and from deer we hunt, cheese we make ourselves from our herd of goats, etc. I don't like the Degornio stuff, tastes like cardboard to me.

Thanks

I wouldnt even so much as give any response to such a ridiculous intrusion.

"Why do you want to know, I dont know you" would suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantine View Post
    ^This. I've lost count of how many times niggers have approached me on the street "scuze me suh" to ask how old my Rottweiler is and if I'm interested in breeding her with one of their ghetto dawgs. I tell them absolutely not, no way i'd ever agree to something so inhumane and puppy breeding for money when so many are killed in shelters and left unwanted. Plus, I simply don't do business with niggers.

Papa Johns is garbage. They treat their drivers unfairly, therefore you get ghetto thugs working for you. If you want cheap corporate pizza, go Dominoes. You can even see the names of the people making your pizza and who will deliver it, right on the website when you order. It's never been a Tyrone or Travon or Deshawn or Jamal. Always Steve, John, Mike, etc.