Thread: Niggers in Buffalo NY

Thanks

Default Niggers in Buffalo NY

Since my better half is originally from Buffalo, I sometimes go over to BuffaloNews.Com and see what's happening. This story caught my eye for how stupid the thieves were (guess we shouldn't expect a flash of brilliance from any nigger), they stole food (wonder how much that 20 year old sheboon weighs if they stole food) and the ridiculous names. What I don't understand is why they stole educational toys. I doubt they understand what the toys are for.

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/448736.html

Police find stolen goods in neighbor's apartment

Updated: 09/26/08 11:29 AM

Ferry-Fillmore police officers didn't have to go far to find the people accused of stealing hundreds of dollars worth of electronic equipment and food from the lower apartment of an East Side building.

Officers arrested the occupant of the upper apartment, where they found the stolen goods, according to a Buffalo Police report.

The burglars had entered the lower rear apartment at a Wick Street address, off Broadway, and taken three TVs, a DVD player, several DVDs, educational toys and a freezer's worth of food.

After the crime was reported to police, officers found the stolen property in the upstairs apartment of the building.

Police on Thursday afternoon arrested Shenetta L. Franklin, 20, who lives in the upper Wick Street apartment, and Chauvonne V. Senior, 27, of South Domedion Street.

They are charged with burglary, grand larceny and possession of stolen property.

[email protected]

Thanks

Police on Thursday afternoon arrested Shenetta L. Franklin, 20, who lives in the upper Wick Street apartment, and Chauvonne V. Senior, 27, of South Domedion Street.
    With names like these, photographs are unnecessary.

Maybe they stole educational toys...to better themselves? ...NAH! They were probably encrusted with flashing lights and made enchanting electronic noises.

The Bobster Guest

At least Bufalo restricts their niggers to certain areas of the city. BTW, avoid the Fruit Belt.