+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another Man Dead By Nigger knock out Game

Unregistered Guest

Angry Another Man Dead By Nigger knock out Game

Hideous mob of ignorant niggers murder man for fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB5NaMIn_pA

Thanks
    Thanked 1,619 Times in 564 Posts

These hideous, barbarous, subhuman animal niggers are never to be trusted. Thank God I'm wayyyyy out in the country away from them with only white faces and family members anywhere near me. Working from home is great too, as I no longer have to put up with niggers in a work environment. The only time I'm ever likely to encounter one these days is while filling up with gas and getting groceries, and those possible coontact points can be mitigated by choosing early morning times to go there as nigs will not be out in force at that time of the day.

And don't you just love how the fambly member of the nigger involved in this type of incident always says "it's not that type of person"? They get 2 lies in that one little sentence:
    1) It most definitely IS that type, and
    2) It's not a person, it's a nigger.
    We don't need gun control. We need nigger control!
    I never expect much from a nigger, and am therefore never disappointed.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malcolm_X_Cottonpicker For This Useful Post:

FullyHuman (10-22-2012),Just Say No to Niggers! (09-26-2013)

Unregistered Guest

Angry

Yea, I wonder if because this stuff is hidden by the media even niggers are unaware of this behaviour from their own family members. Listening to the sheboon however, she just seems like o'well thats the way it goes and covering up for her nigger race. I'm allways shocked by the response of the nigger family members after one of their violent attacks.
    I don't buy it when nigger have no understanding of a whites defending themselves like GZ.
    They must read the news right.

Unregistered Guest

Default Read the news?

These animals can't read! I agree, these damn niggers always say, "He be a good boy". Just once, I'd like to hear one of them admit their little ape is a worthless pos! Never happen though I bet.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These animals can't read! I agree, these damn niggers always say, "He be a good boy". Just once, I'd like to hear one of them admit their little ape is a worthless pos! Never happen though I bet.
    So true. Nuffin' wails like a mammy when one of her detested "check enablers" afro-expires at the hands of a human...

(wail sob whimper sniffle whine) "Ah's all broken up ober dis here incident an' shit, de uncalled fo' def ub muh belubbed li'l whatzhisname... Nigger neber did nuffin' to nobodies! Nigger wad a good boy! Who goin' takes car ub muh now?" (wail sob whimper sniffle whine)

Unregistered Guest

Why does the news media continue to call it teen violence? It's only nigger teenapers commiting these crimes. Most teenagers don't want to be associated with these subhuman nigger creatures.

Unregistered Guest

Where is the big mouth racist ignorant nigger coward Eric Holder?

Thanks

I swear, niggers are all reading out of the same play book!! It's always:
    "HE BEE INNICINT!!"
    "DIN'T DO NUFFINS!!!"
    "HE BE AT DA RONG PLACE AT DA RONG TIME...HE FELL IN WIT DA RONG CROWD!!!"
    "HE A GOOT BOI!!!"
    "HE GOTZ GOOT GRADES AND GOTZ A GOOT JOB!!!"
    BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

+ Reply to Thread