Thread: More Than A Dozen States Petition White House To Secede From United states

Thanks

Default More Than A Dozen States Petition White House To Secede From United states

As the founding fathers of the United States of America made clear in the Declaration of Independence in 1776:

read mo
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...?ncid=webmail1

Thanks
    Thanked 1,827 Times in 868 Posts

Thirty-one states have filed for secession. Thirty-one! This nigger better clean up his act or else we're going to be the Individual States of America.
    Help animals in shelters by clicking every day at http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

NEGROES: Nature's clowns. Until they turn annoying and/or violent.

Niggers ruin EVERYTHING.

Thanks

Washington DC will be all alone before too long. nice going Nigbama.

Thanks

There are a lot of people pissed off in this country. Business are shutting down left and right. A women that I thought was a lib told me obama is POS nigger today. It's not going to take much to spark a new Civil War. If you are in a city GTFO now because the shit is going to hit the fan, and if your not a nigger you will be marked for death
    The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,049 Posts

Now there's a petition to deport people who sign a secession petition.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...de_663282.html

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Prostitis Jones View Post
    Now there's a petition to deport people who sign a secession petition.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...de_663282.html
    This getting to be like 1930's Germany. I think by signing that secession petition I just put my yellow star on
    The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

niggroidzilla is offline Gorilla Fighter

Probie

Distinguished Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 16,033 Times in 5,030 Posts

Indeed.....Kristallnacht minus 3 is what I called election day....Odumba will potentially destroy all small businesses just like Herr Hitler did so many years ago to Jewish small business....the only difference is that Adolf ran a war that killed 50,000,000 people and Odumba is "running" a country with potentially 310,000,000 people who can suffer from the things this nigger does. I signed my state's secession petition, but in the case of secession, the pen is NOT mightier than the sword.
    I remember the comments of Hitler...."Weltmacht oder Niedergang!" World power or nothing. Well, the bum got nothing...and all we can hope for is that Odumba gets LESS....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niggroidzilla For This Useful Post:

Frank Morris (11-14-2012),Saber (11-13-2012)

Thanks

This petition shit is doing nothing but putting a target on the backs of those who sign them. You will be the first ones assigned to the re-education centers in a few years. Unless you are like me, and you don't plan to attend

In all seriousness, there are a lot of pissed off people, and these people are pissed about the racial breakdown of the vote we just had. This country is a tinderbox, all it is gonna take is some more race-baiting from the left or some TNB from the niggers and it is gonna go up.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Whitey B. Pist For This Useful Post:

Sam Hill (11-14-2012)