+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Niggers want to kill white people!!

OhioWhiteGuy Guest

Angry Niggers want to kill white people!!

This is beyond TNB, and pisses me off down to the core! This former nigger professor Kamau Kambon says the only solution to the black problem is the death of ALL white people.

I don't know how he became a professor; Probably a minority grant of some sort or another that white taxpayers paid for! I believe this man is a black terrorist.

Here is the video of Kamau Kambon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN5StQAr7n0

Oh and it gets better, here is an unintelligible chimp defending Kamau on Hannity & Colmes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49h1x-i830Q

Incredible! It's Absolutely incredible the stupidity and ignorance of this nigger.

Thanks

Default Wtf????

Man that stupid coon fuck has alot a nerve, who the fuck does he thinks he is? fuck that nigger and all his clapping buddies, oh man that is one stupid coon piece of shit, that really is stupid.

Thanks

The absurd thing is, that fellow whites, not only the ones that are true nigger-lovers, but also the ones that prefer to not be around them, yet, still defend that they are human and that they have been given hard knocks... sit around day after day defending these shit-minded terrorists, that's exactly what they are, terrorists. Its a fact that these niggers want nothing but extreme harm and death caused to the white man. Niggers are no better than Al- Qaeda, not in the least. They squabble and cry about how they are treated like crap by whites, yet things as such above are produced...and it's NOT *because* we hate them. They do not want peace and acceptance, white people need to wake the hell up out of their la-la land. What is it going to take to make all whites finally see? When some nigger takes out their parent or child for a gag-laugh? The nigger in the video spoke the gospel, the claps in the background enforce the beasts true nature. A nigger is a nigger is a nigger. And wow.. that bobble head cockroach staring at me on the page to my right as I type this is making me entirely nauseas. Such an ugly maggot. Just foul.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 Times in 1,341 Posts

This went public 40 years ago, when the Civil Rights Bowel Movement happened; nothing new.
    Black History: the journey from chains to handcuffs.

Judging niggers by the content of their character.
    http://niggermania.com/raptorman/howtobe/howtobe.htm

Pants up, don't loot.

Thanks

Maybe this racist nigger will forget to look both ways before crossing the street.....Hopefully he will get hit by a garbage truck or a hooptie.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Human is better than nigger"
    "When America is finally free of niggers,Dr.Nuess,Irish and Myself will drink a beer together and breathe a collective sigh of relief"
    wampus@niggermaniamail.net

Spiggerssuck Guest

Question Where?

Where is this nigger NOW? I live in a nig-infested state (S. Carolina) and lately I've been wondering, seriously wondering, how many niggers espouse these beliefs about niggers are gods and the rest of us are either devils or, in my case, a lesser being since I am not white I don't yet qualify as a devil. However, that may soon change since the niggers in Cali keep saying we Mexicans are terrorists for killing niggers even though I feel convinced the niggers started this race or gang war. I had posted on here early in the summer of a confrontation I had with a nigger who wholeheartedly subscribes to these Kamau beliefs. He told me I was nasty and I should not talk to b**** people (itself) the way I did. I let that bitch clearly know where I stood. It backed off even though I'm a female. However, I still would like to know how widespread this shit has become; it is too dangerous to ignore.

North Texas. Where the Wheat Belt meets the Nigger Belt.
    Thanks

Once YT was gone, The same problems would persist in Niggerdom. Then who would they blame?

These niggers should be arrested in the night and spirited away to Africa.

niggerassbitch Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spiggerssuck View Post
    Where is this nigger NOW? I live in a nig-infested state (S. Carolina) and lately I've been wondering, seriously wondering, how many niggers espouse these beliefs about niggers are gods and the rest of us are either devils or, in my case, a lesser being since I am not white I don't yet qualify as a devil. However, that may soon change since the niggers in Cali keep saying we Mexicans are terrorists for killing niggers even though I feel convinced the niggers started this race or gang war. I had posted on here early in the summer of a confrontation I had with a nigger who wholeheartedly subscribes to these Kamau beliefs. He told me I was nasty and I should not talk to b**** people (itself) the way I did. I let that bitch clearly know where I stood. It backed off even though I'm a female. However, I still would like to know how widespread this shit has become; it is too dangerous to ignore.
    NIGGERS are fucking delusional morons and far from human comprehension, thats why we used to chain the damn things up and bull whip them. Now they are they completely loose, have rights, and getting paid to do nothing on top of it. This society has become almost as delusional as the NIGGERS we humans now seem to be serving!:hangingnigger:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cyberman View Post
    Once YT was gone, The same problems would persist in Niggerdom. Then who would they blame?

These niggers should be arrested in the night and spirited away to Africa.
    I am partial to the night and fog decree...Nacht und neble.
    " I have never seen a buck negroe or negress wench that did not,(however faintly), resemble an ape or a monkey!"

unregistered Guest

Talking i messed with wikipedias page,posted by HateKing666

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloroc...on_and_species

check out what i added under classification and species...at the end, it wont be on long, but you can always go to lesser watched wikpedia answers and spread the hate for a day or two till a smarty art nigger finds it and smacks his lips as he changes it... bookmark em and change em back, its true aids came from niggers fucking monkeys!