Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nigger lovin' Xfinity (Comcast) has a nigger entertainment webpage

Thanks
    Thanked 1,161 Times in 450 Posts

Default Nigger lovin' Xfinity (Comcast) has a nigger entertainment webpage

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/microsi..._PA_BE_scandal

I came across this by accident and couldn't believe they could be so obviously racist. How about a "white entertainment page"?

It's bad enough we have to endure the "B.E.T. network" on cable tv, but this is ridiculous and flagrant discrimination against non-nigger humans.

I think I'll send them a nasty email.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongo Mawongo For This Useful Post:

D'Nigreus (04-18-2013),niggroidzilla (04-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,973 Times in 4,570 Posts

Disgusting....I have had a bone to pick with Comcast for years..they suck and as a cable company, hire tons of niggers who don't know WTF an IP address is. They are a technological disgrace, but what's worse is that they rape you with the highest charges in the industry.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by niggroidzilla View Post
    Disgusting....I have had a bone to pick with Comcast for years..they suck and as a cable company, hire tons of niggers who don't know WTF an IP address is. They are a technological disgrace, but what's worse is that they rape you with the highest charges in the industry.
    AND their "technicians" will break down fences coming onto your property. Comcast is why I said "screw it" and now use only antenna TV for the local weather. Anything else I can get from the web or from a book.
    What the nigger touches, the nigger contaminates. Where the nigger occupies, the nigger destroys.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to VaBeekeeper For This Useful Post:

niggroidzilla (04-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,709 Times in 4,269 Posts

The only entertainment I've ever encountered from niggers is when they get shot by cops, drive their cars into trees or off cliffs, shoot each other, die, ...... you get the idea.
    NoAppeasement - "If you think the nigger was bad the first round, the monkey is completely off the leash now."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to D'Nigreus For This Useful Post:

niggroidzilla (04-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,973 Times in 4,570 Posts

And I have seen these nigger scum run cable in "out in the open" fashion in very expensive homes...they make no effort to conceal coax...and they would rather save on cable by drilling through roof trusses and roof shingles in attics to run downleads...rather than using a few more feet of cable to route the coax properly. And I have seen them use splitters in attics for digital TV and internet, which screws up the signal strength to the cable box/cable modem but they don't give a crap. Running cable as a home run? Are we kidding? Homeys don't know what a home run is....and I don't mean baseball.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to niggroidzilla For This Useful Post:

Sam Hill (04-19-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,565 Times in 2,984 Posts

Like McDonald365 and other corps. Just for the niggers.
    I am so sorry the niggers were ever born.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Freak For This Useful Post:

Sam Hill (04-19-2013)

Thanks

I'm still at a loss as to how the $$$ works on this. I know that niggers spend every cent they steal, but it's not much right? How can any of this be cost effective, producing special programs and services that rely on advertising to broke niggers?

Unless, this is some money-losing proposition they have to endure to stay off the radar of the niggers Sharpton and Jackson. Maybe that's it. Why else would any company provide a service to a group that has so little to spend.

Thanks

Playing Devil's Advocate here, what use would a White Entertainment Page be? I mean seriously, most of us derive our entertainment from watching niggers act like complete and total fools, and this need is filled by looking at the Black Entertainment Page. Dunno bout most of you but I read the Nigger News in the same way most people read the comics in the paper.
    Leave it to the government to make us stop using millions of pieces of farm equipment and then still expect us to pay for the upkeep on them until Judgment Day

Thanks
    Thanked 1,161 Times in 450 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Niggernator View Post
    Playing Devil's Advocate here, what use would a White Entertainment Page be?

Are you kidding? I'd love to see a White Entertainment Directory that listed only white tv shows, movies, etc. It would be very refreshing to watch nothing but humans on tv for a change. Of course, that's just fantasy on my part. It will never happen.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongo Mawongo For This Useful Post:

Bubba Deets (04-19-2013),niggroidzilla (04-19-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo Mawongo View Post
    Are you kidding? I'd love to see a White Entertainment Directory that listed only white tv shows, movies, etc. It would be very refreshing to watch nothing but humans on tv for a change. Of course, that's just fantasy on my part. It will never happen.
    Fair enough, I just sit here all day and watch the Flintstones, Jetsons, Andy Griffith, and the episode of Lassie where Lassie chased a nigger thief up a tree. Television was alot better when they only let niggers on to be made fun of. Can you imagine Aunt Bee letting a nigger in for dinner? Timmy and Lassie finding a nigger in a well?
    Leave it to the government to make us stop using millions of pieces of farm equipment and then still expect us to pay for the upkeep on them until Judgment Day