Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guitar nigger

Thanks

Default Guitar nigger

So, I was doing some spring cleaning over the past week and wanted to get rid of some old stuff. I had a few things that were still in good condition that i thought i could sell for some quick cash. I had an old First Act electric guitar. Basically, First Act aren't real instrument, just fancy toys. Good for kids or beginners. I bought it a few years ago at Toys 'R' Us for around $90. I put the guitar up for sale on Craigslist. I didn't put a price. It makes potential buyers call for the price. Also, on the off chance a nigger calls, I can impose my nigger tax/fee. Anyway, I get a call from someone interested in the guitar. It sounded like a nigger but spoke English that, surprisingly i could understand. Since it's a nigger, i tell it that i'm asking $150. I tell it to meet me at the mall parking lot to can see it and make the exchange (cash only). *(Don't worry, there is a police substation at this mall, and we met up right in front of it. Not to mention I am a CWP carrier.) Anyway, this nigger boy pulls up. It wasn't the typical street ape. This was the jolly, smilin', yessuh, Louis Armstrong, tryna-bee-white types. I guess he be seein' dem wite boys bee playin' dems guitar and it wanted to mimic human behavior. I tell it that this is a good guitar for beginners because of the price and that it will "attract the ladies"--appealing to it's muhdikk nature. He liked what he saw and gave me the $150. He didn't even want to test it or anything. I think he wanted people to think he beez a mooz-ishin n' sheeit!!! That sucker paid $150 for a guitar that wasn't even worth more than about $20 on a good day. Even pawn shops don't accept them. He axed if I could gib him lessons and I said no. He can go to any music store and get lessons. I had the money in hand so I got in my car and drove away with a big smile on my face!!! I would've loved to see the look on that nigger's face when he found out that he dun been ripped off by da wite muh-fugga wit the guitar!!!
    On a side note--I am wise to the niggers that "act white". I know that it is just that...an act. Nothing more than mimicry. Normally, I don't do business with niggers but this was a good opportunity to rip off a nigger for his Obama-dollaz!!! Otherwise, I am an honest businessman!!!

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bee-boppin' blue gums For This Useful Post:

100PERCENTHUMAN (05-21-2013),Anthropologist (05-23-2013),boy (05-18-2013),Chuck R Spook (05-19-2013),Cloud (05-19-2013),Dan Stamper (05-18-2013),dirty bastard (05-20-2013),Dr. Niggerologist (05-18-2013),Englishproud (05-20-2013),h8nigurs (05-20-2013),hounddog (05-18-2013),Itakeazero (05-18-2013),JumJum (05-18-2013),lemmysmole (05-18-2013),Mac Heath (05-19-2013),Nice Polish Girl (05-18-2013),Niggerthropology (05-18-2013),Shiningkingghidora (05-18-2013),Warlord (05-18-2013)

Thanks

Nice! Just getting back some of the $$$ you've paid out to house/feed/clothe that yard ape over the years, nothing wrong with that. Too bad we all can't be so lucky.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lemmysmole For This Useful Post:

Chuck R Spook (05-19-2013),h8nigurs (05-20-2013),nexus1961 (05-19-2013),Niggerthropology (05-18-2013),Shiningkingghidora (05-18-2013)

Thanks

That is TOO f'ing hilarious!

You can get a BRAND-NEW one at Wally World for $60! http://www.walmart.com/ip/First-Act-...uitar/17331857

GOD, niggers are SO DUMB! The baboon has an internet connection, but he can't look it up!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rocky Racoon For This Useful Post:

Niggerthropology (05-18-2013),Shiningkingghidora (05-18-2013)

Thanks

Did you sell him the battery-operated mini-amp that comes with most First Act electrics? If not, I wonder how long coon-boy will take to figure out he needs an amplifier to play an eletric guitar?

First Acts are nice inexpensive starter-guitars, but if you show any real talent, you'll upgrade within six months or less. Wait 'til that buck wakes up on a rainey day and tries to play it and then wonders why it doesn't sound the same as it did the day before.... and why he can't seem to get it back in tune no matter how long he plays around with the tuning gears. Guitars, no matter how little they cost, are for SMART PEOPLE, not dumbass niggers.

This leads me to one of my favorite subjects: Why Jimi Hendrix is the most over-rated rock guitarist in history. Rolling Stone always puts him at number one, but the guy was a carnival side-show freak, not a musician. Just because he could play the guitar with his teeth and liked to set it on fire on stage does not make him anything more than a circus clown with broken teeth, a can of lighter fluid, and a pack of matches. Fucking ape.

Now here is a REAL rock guitarist and superb showman... the "music scientist on heroin", JIMMY PAGE:

This guy respects musical instruments and only sets them on "fire" musically. And unlike the nig-nog, JP survived and overcame his drug addictions. Jimi Muhdix.... he be daid and shee-it!
    Last edited by Gibs_Me_Uh_Dolla; 05-18-2013 at 08:35 AM.

Huck Finn: "(The steamboat) blowed out a cylinder-head."
    Lady: "Good gracious! anybody hurt?"
    Huck Finn: "No'm. Killed a nigger."
    Lady: "Well, it's lucky; because sometimes people do get hurt."
    ---From The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain

Press here for some nigga music you've got to hear to believe.

Afterward, press here to cleanse your ears.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gibs_Me_Uh_Dolla For This Useful Post:

100PERCENTHUMAN (05-21-2013),Anthropologist (05-23-2013),boy (05-18-2013),Chuck R Spook (05-19-2013),Dan Stamper (05-18-2013),james crow (05-18-2013),lemmysmole (05-20-2013),MK (05-18-2013),Nice Polish Girl (05-18-2013),Shiningkingghidora (05-18-2013)

boy is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Veteran Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 21,651 Times in 4,690 Posts

Geez, even as a 15 year old kid before the days of the internet I researched guitars before I put any money out for one.

But then again, it was hard-earned money I was spending...unlike a niggers money.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boy For This Useful Post:

Chuck R Spook (05-19-2013),MK (05-18-2013),Shiningkingghidora (05-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,455 Times in 1,597 Posts

What I know about guitars could be written on the back of a postage stamp with space remaining for my name and address;anyway the nigger got it's arse smacked big style so congratulations to you my friend.

If you think on a little,you may find many more 'opportunities' of this sort......charms,potions,you name it.
    "I just hate niggers....."

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Morris For This Useful Post:

MK (05-18-2013),Shiningkingghidora (05-18-2013)

Thanks

I've played guitar for 6 years, and thought I have a Gibson in my possession (Which I'll happily take to my grave), First Acts aren't as terrible as people say. They're good for beginners, and I think I still have mine as a relic, but beyond that and modding they aren't that great. But then again, I always said that if you can get a pro sound out of cheap equipment, then go for it.

Great story though.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strangerdanger92 For This Useful Post:

Gibs_Me_Uh_Dolla (05-18-2013),Shiningkingghidora (05-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,872 Times in 1,589 Posts

You weren't ripping off a nigger, you were just getting YOUR money back. Why does a nigger have $150 to spend on a guitar? Because the government takes money out of YOUR pocket to pay for it's housing, phone, medical bills, and food.
    Niggers, it's 10 pm. Do you know in which prison YOUR kids are?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Afri-can't For This Useful Post:

Chuck R Spook (05-19-2013),Dan Stamper (05-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,507 Times in 1,197 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gibs_Me_Uh_Dolla View Post
    Did you sell him the battery-operated mini-amp that comes with most First Act electrics? If not, I wonder how long coon-boy will take to figure out he needs an amplifier to play an eletric guitar?

First Acts are nice inexpensive starter-guitars, but if you show any real talent, you'll upgrade within six months or less. Wait 'til that buck wakes up on a rainey day and tries to play it and then wonders why it doesn't sound the same as it did the day before.... and why he can't seem to get it back in tune no matter how long he plays around with the tuning gears. Guitars, no matter how little they cost, are for SMART PEOPLE, not dumbass niggers.

This leads me to one of my favorite subjects: Why Jimi Hendrix is the most over-rated rock guitarist in history. Rolling Stone always puts him at number one, but the guy was a carnival side-show freak, not a musician. Just because he could play the guitar with his teeth and liked to set it on fire on stage does not make him anything more than a circus clown with broken teeth, a can of lighter fluid, and a pack of matches. Fucking ape.

Now here is a REAL rock guitarist and superb showman... the "music scientist on heroin", JIMMY PAGE:

This guy respects musical instruments and only sets them on "fire" musically. And unlike the nig-nog, JP survived and overcame his drug addictions. Jimi Muhdix.... he be daid and shee-it!

Rolling Stone always rates Hendrix #1 because Rolling Stone is a niggerloving piece of shit magazine.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cloud For This Useful Post:

Chuck R Spook (05-19-2013),lemmysmole (05-20-2013)

Thanks

Stevie Ray Vaughan (RIP) could outplay anyone including Nigger Hendrix.