+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does a nigger go to Hell when it dies?

Unregistered Guest

Default Does a nigger go to Hell when it dies?

With as much disgust as we all feel for the nigger even with the imperfect standards of conduct and holiness that we possess, I can't help but wonder how God with His perfect holiness feels about the vile nigger beast. Does He send the nigger immediately to Hell when it dies....or does He simply annihilate niggers as He would an animal with no soul? I guess this gets back to the old question whether the nigger is pure animal or a very primitive form of human.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,286 Times in 4,106 Posts

You should do more reading on Niggermania.com. It's clearly established that niggers are not human, many scientists do consider them a separate species. Not only from their physical differences but their behavior and lack of development. They even lack an important gene that humans have. Check out some of the links from my page: niggermania.com/tom

Niggers don't go to Heaven any more than a rat, a slug, or pile of shit that my dog just dropped on the lawn would.

If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

Please contribute to Niggermania, help us stay online. Click he link below:

http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...to-Niggermania

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

Nice Polish Girl (05-28-2013)

Thanks

niggers are NOT human, but they are not animals either.... because animals are not pure evil like niggers are.... niggers are more like a parasitic virus that destroys everything in it's wake...I would compare niggers to the HIV virus, and it's fitting since they are infected at a rate 10X humans..
    Dear God, Why were niggers created? I mean, I know you didn't create those worthless pieces of shit, but could you ask Satan why HE did?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr Martin Luther Shitskin For This Useful Post:

hounddog (05-19-2013),niggaplease! (05-20-2013)

Thanks

One can only hope that there is a special pit of misery solely for the vile beast we humans call nigger. The entire race of niggers cause so much grief on earth it is only fitting they suffer for eternity in the nigger pit after they are deleted.
    Niggers are not human. They are soulless savage animals full of pure evil. Don't believe me, just read the daily news.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to I Fucking Hate Niggers For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,430 Times in 1,367 Posts

Niggers have no soul so Heaven and Hell aren't options for them. Ask yourself, what happens to e. coli when it dies? That's what happens to niggers.
    Without NiggerMania, what would you be doing right this minute? Please contribute. http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...e-to-Niggermia

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubba Deets For This Useful Post:

Unregistered Guest

Wherever niggers go, they make it a hundred times worse and they'd do the same in hell. No matter how much misery and pain Satan inflicted on them, they'd somehow contrive to inflict even more upon themselves and others while running around ooking and eeking and blaming everyone else for it.

Thanks

Where do you think Oil & coal come from? it's not compressed dead trees that's for sure.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to De-Messiah For This Useful Post:

Nice Polish Girl (05-28-2013)

Unregistered Guest

Does a nigger go to Hell when it dies?
    Niggers stink like hell that's for sure!

eyeznteef is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 7,545 Times in 3,117 Posts

Link to Tom's image, so we can spread it around:

http://niggermania.com/tom/funnigger...20Gene_jpg.htm

Thanks

The creation of niggers is told in the Book of Sambo, one of the hidden texts.

In the beginning, when God had newly created the world, Satan was jealous of Adam and Eve. So he wanted his own "humans". But because the world was newly made, everything was holy, having been touched by the Lord. The only substances that the Devil could handle were turds, which weren't directly created by God.

Satan made two humanoid figures out of feces. But, as he can not create life, he killed two apes, transfering their life energies into the turds. Thus was created the first niggers. Which explains why niggers look like apes and smell like shit!

The Warlord
    Give a hungry nigger a fish, you've fed him for a day;
    Let him starve to death and you can forget about him forever.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Warlord For This Useful Post:

Nice Polish Girl (05-26-2013)

+ Reply to Thread