+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Obama a genocidal maniac

Unregistered Guest

Angry Obama a genocidal maniac

While this ignorant shitskin nigger tries to destroy America's coal industry he gives his white murdering niggers in Apefrica 7 billion for a nigger run power initiative.

Obama declares a War on Coal

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...s-war-on-coal/

Obama announces new $7 billion power initiative for Africa

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...est=latestnews

Thanks
    Thanked 1,963 Times in 779 Posts

The pimp is "a genocidal maniac",correct.

Not being American I don't know the ins and outs of the coal industry over there,but I'd bet my house that US coalminers are largely white working class men,and as such are ripe for destruction.

To get to your second point this coon will steal several million pounds from human (mostly white) taxpayers to support it's pack mates overseas because a nigger owes no loyalty to state or community,just other coons.

THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE.
    "I just hate niggers....."

Unregistered Guest

So the fucking niggers in Africa can't figure things out on how to generate their own power, why is it any of our business to intervene! When you have a shithead in office, you get shit that will cost American tax payers.

Thanks

Did you ever see that map of the world at night?5 continents all lit up .Africa had a few lights around Cairo & Johannesburg,the rest is as dark as jeanteal.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,195 Times in 800 Posts

The seven billion for African electric power development is just money down the shit hole.

Niggers do not have the ability to maintain infrastructure, so you can't call it development.
    Mirth & Girth <== Hey Ore! What's that ugly nigger in your avatar?

Thanks
    Thanked 15,954 Times in 3,999 Posts

The niggers will just steal the copper wiring, happens all the time.

Whites go to Africa and build the niggers wells, the niggers piss and shit in it after the whites leave.

Whites go to Africa, build them hospitals and orphanages, the niggers tear it apart after the whites leave. (ask Oprah ! )

Whites go to Africa, build the niggers farms, the niggers eat the seeds after the whites leave.

Whites go to Africa, build the niggers electrical infrastructures, the nigger tear it apart and sell the wiring after the whites leave.

Hasn't anyone learned by now? Niggers are niggers and they belong in the wilds of Africa left on their own to live as niggers.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

Please contribute to Niggermania, help us stay online. Click he link below:

http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...to-Niggermania

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (07-07-2013),Ironhead (07-07-2013),Ore (07-07-2013),Sam Hill (07-07-2013)

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Shelly View Post
    The niggers will just steal the copper wiring, happens all the time.

Whites go to Africa and build the niggers wells, the niggers piss and shit in it after the whites leave.

Whites go to Africa, build them hospitals and orphanages, the niggers tear it apart after the whites leave. (ask Oprah ! )

Whites go to Africa, build the niggers farms, the niggers eat the seeds after the whites leave.

Whites go to Africa, build the niggers electrical infrastructures, the nigger tear it apart and sell the wiring after the whites leave.

Hasn't anyone learned by now? Niggers are niggers and they belong in the wilds of Africa left on their own to live as niggers.
    Yep.

I have said the same.

After the head nigger Mandela took over and all the niggers ran the farmers out the niggers starved.

Now the plows were still there. And rusting. The seeds were still there. And rotting or being eating. The land was still there. Turned back to dust. Libraries were still there. But the niggers probably thought that paper stuff sure made dandy tinder.

The niggers that "worked" the farms were still there. Yet they promptly forgot how.

And so with all the resources already in place and all the heavy lifting done. The niggers still starved. And to this day are begging for the whites to come back and feed them.

But shit on that. I would not go back to help feed the niggers. You could not pay me enough. To dangerous even with solid concrete construction and no windows to break into to.

+ Reply to Thread