Thread: Fido-The Nigger Repellent

Thanks

Default Fido-The Nigger Repellent

This particular coontact happened over the summer of 2012. So I was at the park on a beautiful sunny day walking my dog (a Rottie/Shepard mix), enjoying the peace, relative quiet, relaxing breeze, and bountiful sunshine. Now, keep in mind that both rotts and german shepards are among the most intelligent dog breeds out there; not to mention the sweetest dogs you could want. Mine is no exception. Anyhow, as we're walking along, just enjoying ourselves, I hear strange sounds in the distance...as we got closer to the source, my fears were confirmed-a gaggle of teenapers out of "skoo" for the summer were up to no good! These teenapes decided to shuck and jive up to the park that day to disrupt the peace and quiet of the humans trying to enjoy themselves-and boy, were they doing a great job! Running around hitting and punching each other, booty-shaking, thumping with their cRap music, calling loud monkey-chatter, you name it! So, I pressed along with my dog, planning to just avoid the groid, as I normally do, when the (I suppose) alpha ape of the packs axes me, "yo, dat dog be bitin!?" as their big nigger eyes were bugging out of their nappy heads! ALL of the apes were dead silent as I passed by, just eyeing my dog with abject fear, when I reply, "YEP!!" Instant nigger dispersal!! My dog got an extra treat when we got home that day!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Revarund Sharpscoon For This Useful Post:

Dasku (06-30-2013),Englishproud (07-01-2013),fuzzypook (07-01-2013),Kansas City Niggertown USA (06-30-2013),lemmysmole (07-01-2013),MonstersinourMidst (07-02-2013),Nice Polish Girl (07-02-2013),Obamasuxdik (07-01-2013),Purple Gum (07-03-2013)

Dasku is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Gorilla Fighter

Official Forum Greeter

Thanks
    Thanked 7,399 Times in 2,616 Posts

It's always enjoyable to see a frightened, bug-eyed, eye-rolling nigger. Maybe we should all get dogs like yours.

Dasku

Pronunciation: dass koo'
    Function: Negro patois. Expression of assent.
    Etymology: Middle English col, from Old English cōl; akin to Old High German kuoli cool, Old English ceald cold
    Date: Mid 20th century and later. English equivalent: 1. That is acceptable. 2. I agree.