Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On What To Do With Niggers

Thanks

Lightbulb On What To Do With Niggers

Today I found myself thinking again on what to do with the millions of useless niggers in the US of A.

You could lure them onto a cruise ship with cheap tickets, all you can eat fried food buffets, and all you can drink malt liquor bars and send them in a one way cruise to Africa. You have probably heard or thought of this option already.

I thought of a second solution today. I recently found out that oil workers are housed in camps where all their basic needs are met. American niggers were bred by slave owners to do basic brainless heavy labor. This is why they are good at sports. Why not put unemployed niggers, which there are a lot of, in work camps where heavy labor is needed?

The answer to this is obvious: niggers do not work efficiently and are not cost effective. They do not perform as well as other races at anything except sports and heavy labor like digging ditches all day so who in their right mind would pay niggers to do work?

I read a very interesting article recently involving one if Obama's anti racist schemes. In it he admits that niggers do not perform as well as human beings so the legislative work is already done. I'm sure that there is ample evidence to convince the states that niggers don't deserve as much money as other races.

So, put the niggers in camps and pay them a dollar an hour to do work. Chinese wages are going up; they are currently about $2 per hour so you simply pay the niggers less. It would also be easy to prove that niggers cannot take care of themselves; it would be necessary to promote this as humanitarian to keep nigger lovers happy.

If niggers can make license plates in prison they should be able to make other things. There are at least 36 million niggers in the US, many of them are unemployed, live in poor conditions, and are useless to society. They cannot live successfully among human beings. Why not put them to use?

The best part is that they will live away from human beings, if you were to put the camps in the middle if nowhere. Who knows, if enough niggers went, you would see reductions in crime, etc. perhaps the whole of society would wake up to the fact that niggers are dangerous menaces to society and began to restrict their freedom appropriately.

Just a thought...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Bailey For This Useful Post:

KuKluxKing (07-02-2013)

Thanks

Shoot, I posted this in the wrong forum.,.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,940 Times in 988 Posts

Niggers are utterly useless, extremely dangerous and biologically hazardous. Even on their best days they would do the work of saboteurs. Just load them into cattle ships or cargo container ships and ship them back to Apefrica.
    Niggers do not love, only hate; they do not build, they destroy; they do not offer, but steal. They are not stewards of the earth, and have no place here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chuck R Spook For This Useful Post:

Freak (07-02-2013),Southern Nigger Hater (07-02-2013)

Thanks

The British used to put convicts to work walking on treadmills, like in that Oscar Wilde movie with Stephen Fry. It isn't an efficient way to generate energy but since we waste gibs on these useless apes anyway, it might be a worthwhile program to keep them from getting too fat 'n sassy on YT's tax dollars.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to der Verlorene For This Useful Post:

tom_kennedy (07-02-2013)

Thanks

I have had the misfortune of having to work with niggers for a few brief periods of time. The only thing they were good at was demolition ie destroying things and digging ditches. Other than that they were useless and made work miserable. I recently quit a good job because the boss hired a nigger, who I had to work with. It kept getting me in trouble and yelled at for its shoddy work and I couldn't stand it's stink or trying to understand its Ebonics any longer so I quit and am currently unemployed. Too bad the boss/ owner was a nigger lover.

Thanks

Oh yeah, I've heard there are a lot if niggers in the army. Makes sense since they are violent by nature anyway.

Thanks

The problem with finding a use for niggers is that they are the most useless matter in existence. My ancestors couldn't even order them as farming equipment and rely on them to arrive intact. I can only imagine the look on my ancestors' faces as their paid for farming equipment never arrived.
    Why are blacks against gay marriage? It leaves the child without two fathers rather than one.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KuKluxKing For This Useful Post:

Southern Nigger Hater (07-02-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,256 Times in 2,879 Posts

Cruise ship is expensive. Emma Mærsk, largest cargo ship in world, is a good choice. If sheboons weighting 1,000lbs won't fit into shipping container, there always tankers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ontainers.html

Btw, actual amount of niggers in United States is 43 million, prolly more but they don't want to scare more humans finding that out. Don't ever think about putting niggers into any uses. Just ship them all back to Africa, they need to deal with their own karma. We already have robots or machines that can produce license plates. Niggers are obsolete.
    I am so sorry the niggers were ever born.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Freak For This Useful Post:

Nice Polish Girl (07-02-2013),Southern Nigger Hater (07-02-2013),Vader (07-03-2013)

Thanks

Some good ideas already expressed here: run on treadmills to generate electricity, stand arm to arm along the entire US border to stop illegals, donate nigger blood and plasma so human blood and plasma isn't wasted on these animals in the hospitals. None of these "Jobs" take training.

Charleston, SC Niggerfuxated City and State
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 586 Posts

Fuck all of that. Putting niggers to work don't work. They are niggers. We have tried for 200 years to make them work. Ain't happening. I just want to never see a nigger again. I don't care how that is achieved as long there isn't a nigger in sight.
    Please do not use the B-word anymore. It is very offensive to me. I ask kindly if you would use nigger from now on. Thank you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeyshit For This Useful Post:

Southern Nigger Hater (07-02-2013)