Thread: African American 14 year old girl shot by Pensacola FL Niggers

Thanks

Default African American 14 year old girl shot by Pensacola FL Niggers

It's the usual folks. Niggers killing themselves off ...... even the innocent ones. I am so glad I live across the bay from Pensacola in Gulf Breeze. Pensacola niggers are some of Florida's worst.

Niggers in some sort probable gang violence let a stray bullet go and kill a 14 year old girl who was standing in front of her house last night.

Young girl fatally shot on Pensacola street

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130920/...reet-Pensacola

"A 14-year-old girl who was killed by gunfire Thursday night in Pensacola has been identified by the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office.

Kenteyonna Anderson of Pensacola was shot and killed shortly before 9 p.m. according to a press release from the Sheriff’s Office.

Deputy Courtney Clanton told a News Journal reporter that the girl was an unfortunate victim of an ongoing feud.

At this time law enforcement officials have not identified a suspect in the shooting."

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/09/2...pensacola.html

The Associated Press

PENSACOLA, Fla. -- Deputies say a young girl is dead following a shooting on a Pensacola street.

The Escambia County Sheriff's Office says the girl was an unfortunate victim of an ongoing feud between individuals in the neighborhood. The shooting happened Thursday night.

No arrests have been made and authorities haven't identified a suspect.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/09/2...#storylink=cpy
    Last edited by Reverend Kane; 09-21-2013 at 11:49 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaulInFl For This Useful Post:

CHiMP's Patrol (09-21-2013),Movinondown (09-21-2013)

Honkpimpie is online now Honored Veteran

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 4,303 Times in 1,552 Posts

Paul, thanks for this informative post. Just a bit of respectful mentoring here on my part, so don't take offense. We don't call them bl@ck, or "African American" on
    this fine site. Here, they are ALL niggers. From the "light skinned" 1/4 nigger to the "Delta Bluegum" darker than blue full blooded niggers, they're all niggers. The "one drop" rule applies. If there's one percentage point of nigger blood in them, they're a nigger.

On another note, Gulf Breeze ( I lived there for 9 years) used to be the whitest city in the U.S.A. When I lived there, there was 1 nigger family in the whole town and
    it was a Dr., his sow, and one nigget. I drove through a month or so ago and spotted several feral coons in the Tiger Point area.
    Why is it so frequently stated that Social Security is going to run out of money and you'll NEVER hear that welfare, EBT, or
    food stamp programs are EVER going to run out of money?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Honkpimpie For This Useful Post:

CHiMP's Patrol (09-21-2013),D'Nigreus (09-21-2013),dirty bastard (09-22-2013),GoRving (09-21-2013)

Honkpimpie is online now Honored Veteran

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 4,303 Times in 1,552 Posts

Here's another article that shows the perps that killed the teenigger.

http://www.northescambia.com/2013/09...ar-olds-murder
    Why is it so frequently stated that Social Security is going to run out of money and you'll NEVER hear that welfare, EBT, or
    food stamp programs are EVER going to run out of money?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Honkpimpie View Post
    Paul, thanks for this informative post. Just a bit of respectful mentoring here on my part, so don't take offense. We don't call them bl@ck, or "African American" on
    this fine site. Here, they are ALL niggers. From the "light skinned" 1/4 nigger to the "Delta Bluegum" darker than blue full blooded niggers, they're all niggers. The "one drop" rule applies. If there's one percentage point of nigger blood in them, they're a nigger.

On another note, Gulf Breeze ( I lived there for 9 years) used to be the whitest city in the U.S.A. When I lived there, there was 1 nigger family in the whole town and
    it was a Dr., his sow, and one nigget. I drove through a month or so ago and spotted several feral coons in the Tiger Point area.
    Point noted about the one drop rule.

Well, I live just east of Tiger Point but still very few niggers here compared to other all white areas that have been infiltrated. [Many coons living in white areas in this military town are military officers.]

Actually, the coons that work, do not rely on public assistance, are responsible & educated, and get married to raise their well behaved children don't bother me too much. But of course, that's probably less than 1% of the nigger population.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PaulInFl For This Useful Post:

Honkpimpie (09-23-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,807 Times in 4,304 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honkpimpie View Post
    Here's another article that shows the perps that killed the teenigger.

http://www.northescambia.com/2013/09...ar-olds-murder
    That first one has the typical deer in the headlights look. What I did???

Thanks

Sad but true, how ever the crime rate is lowered.