Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why the fuck do niggers walk in the street and not on the sidewalk????

Thanks
    Thanked 5,288 Times in 1,704 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJabuzzoff View Post
    I've honked my horn at them for doing this and they walk even more slowly. You also need to be careful about horn honks. One horn honk can send these beasts into a chimpout rage. Lucky for me, I always travel "prepared" and it's always on the passenger seat right beside me.
    Ive actually seen a nigger using the side walk but it was during a traffic jam and a fire truck needed to go by so it popped the curb and there was a nigger walking slow as shit and while the fire truck rips on its horn and toggles its siren and the thing the nigger does was look back does a little head bop and slowly as hell moves out of the way.

"I'm finally proud of my country" ~ Moochelle Obongo

Thanks

I enjoy speeding up to them quickly to simulate almost running them over & laying on the horn when they pull this shit. New Orleans has the worst roads on the planet, but during the rainy seasons that means lots of road puddles.

And road puddles mean "nigger splashing"

Thanks

It's another form of nigger rebellion, like walking down the street and groping your dick or wearing your pants off your ass or wearing your ball cap sideways, or talking out loud at the movie theater or talking and yelling into there cell phone at the library while the Humans are trying to read or study or like going into a retail store and they have to shop lift and once they get caught they scream store security be raceist and shit. Or like the niggers always have to walk across the cross walk when it says don't walk in order to slow down vehicle traffic. Actually its just another form of how the niggers are trying to make a stupid political statement just to piss off the Humans.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny grogan For This Useful Post:

observation city (12-21-2013)

Thanks

what about how much money the state spends on those overpass sidewalks - in Columbia SC they spent so much on building these so niggers could "safely" walk from one side of the interstate to the other)-
    I have mostly seen them connecting welfare apartments to the hospital area---

...the things still jump across the interstate like a game of "FROGGER".

Thanks

Fuckin niggers... Im drunk and tired, and just got home from a long trip. Ya they stand in the street. Alomost ran over one at of LAX. Fucking niggers...ape fuck head nigger bastard assholes...so glad to be back in LA

Thanks
    Thanked 4,057 Times in 1,500 Posts

Just another form of niggers being too much "in your face". They love to do things that screw up your day.
    Better watch out! Somebody may drop a ghetto on you too!