+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Obomanians sink gay marriage in CA and Fla

Unregistered Guest

Smile Obomanians sink gay marriage in CA and Fla

The gay marriage proposals in California and Florida would have passed, except Bl@cks voted 70% against it!!!

So you stupid libtards who cry about gay rights being a civil rights issue just got voted down by your favorite "pet" projects!!!

Talk about instant karma

lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The gay marriage proposals in California and Florida would have passed, except Bl@cks voted 70% against it!!!

So you stupid libtards who cry about gay rights being a civil rights issue just got voted down by your favorite "pet" projects!!!

Talk about instant karma

lol
    Yep and the gays are sure mad as hell today. Goto www.democraticunderground.com they have a few posts where the dems/liberals/niggerlovers/niggers are arguing with the gays that its not descrimination because the niggers don't like gays and wouldn't vote for the right to marry. :bobblesmilie: You got to see it.

Unregistered Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Talk about instant karma

lol

I love it LOL

Thanks
    Thanked 15,477 Times in 3,888 Posts

I wonder how gay niggers voted?
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

Please contribute to Niggermania, help us stay online. Click he link below:

http://niggermania.net/forum/showthr...to-Niggermania

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DixieGoth View Post
    Yep and the gays are sure mad as hell today. Goto www.democraticunderground.com they have a few posts where the dems/liberals/niggerlovers/niggers are arguing with the gays that its not descrimination because the niggers don't like gays and wouldn't vote for the right to marry. :bobblesmilie: You got to see it.
    I was just reading that ! I love it when the different 'victim' sects of the democratic party fight it out.

Thanks

Niggers and marriage are mutually exclusive entities anyway, so who cares what they did. Here in Florida, I'm sure amendment two would have passed with or without the nigger vote.

Thanks

I constantly hear how many gays are always comparing themselves to niggers and how they have gone through the same thing as niggers..blah blah blah.

I bet they really hate niggers now.

Unregistered Guest

god niggers are so reactionary. they wouldn't like liberals if they didn't give them money.

+ Reply to Thread