Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Military niggers

Thanks
    Thanked 22,009 Times in 7,555 Posts

I spent a stretch in the Marines.

Soon as I got to a unit on Okinawa, the niggers of a higher rank than myself started giving me shit, as I'm white, know what I do for a living, and don't take shit off of worthless niggers.

The highest-ranking nigger in the platoon, a master sergeant, ended up being court martialed. Next nigger below it was equally worthless. On down the line, these filthy, entitled spooks and their enablers weren't worth a plug shit.

Technically, the U.S. has not won a shooting war since WW II. Why? Take one guess.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eyeznteef For This Useful Post:

Huck Finn (07-10-2014),I.R. Coon (08-23-2014),Just Say No to Niggers! (07-12-2014),Revarund Sharpscoon (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,232 Times in 501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unterfeldwebel_SS View Post
    True story, brother. The absolute worse is a female nigger NCO.
    I can only imagine what a horrible nigger nightmare that had to be. A sassy sheboon with stripes has got to be inhumane torture bordering on unconstitutional. What's funny is everyone under its command knows it should be cleaning the shitters, but instead it's ooking orders and barking like a monkey on acid. Wow, I commend you for surviving that horrible experience with that female shit beast.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ghetto Ninja For This Useful Post:

Just Say No to Niggers! (07-12-2014),Monkey Manager (08-23-2014),niggy_cheese (08-23-2014),observation city (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 Times in 481 Posts

Early 90's I served on an SSBN ( missile sub) just after the Malcolm X movie came out. The 1/2 dozen niggs in the crew got all militant and Nation of Islam. They put giant X's on their tshirt saying "X you don't understand, its a Black Thing"

A few of us made a banner that said "{(sq root 4) cubed x5=40} its a White Thing" and hung it in the crew's lounge. Made the chimps ook for a few days.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

I.R. Coon (08-23-2014),Just Say No to Niggers! (07-12-2014),Nice Polish Girl (08-25-2014)

Malcolm Xcrement is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 8,858 Times in 2,587 Posts

I was USMC Infantry in the early 80s. nigger Staff NCOs were rare, officers were even more so. My first deployment aboard a gator freighter was a Med/IO float. At the time I had a 35 mm Minolta camera. Lo and behold I discovered a long slash in my seabag that was obviously done intentionally, I guessed that the thief was looking for my camera which was in my gear locker.

The same day a PFC informed me that he heard a nigger L/Cpl ooking to another nigger about being unable to find my camera. A confrontation was out of the question as anyone deployed knows that aboard ship, you're in deep shit for violations such as fighting, etc. The nigger would have the usual "I ain't did nuffin." defense and I'm back to square one. I patiently awaited for my opportunity to strike, then it was game on. First strike, the nigger was in the shower after PT. I grabbed it's nigger sneakers, up to the makeshift chapel (the anchor room) and threw them out the chainway into the Indian Ocean. nigger never figured it out.

Next up he left his keys on his rack when he went to chow.. I grabbed his keys and opened his locker and cleaned it out, hygiene kit, checkbook, other nigger possessions and deep sixed them all including the keys. When the nigger thought he simply misplaced his keys and had to get a sailor from the engineering division to come up with bolt cutters and cut off the lock, it was hilarious. nigger grumbled about it and blamed another nigger.

I wasn't yet done as opportunities presented themselves...I was tasked with cleaning out the gear locker where we stored our civilian clothing for liberty. I put this nigger's seabag aside and had the 12-4 midnight watch wake me at 0200. At 0200 I hauled the seabag up 2 flights and out to the catwalk just below the flight deck and gave it a proper burial at sea. We were chugging along through the Med at the time and it was so loud I thought there sure as hell would be a man overboard alarm. The next port was Toulon, France days later and that's when the nigger discovered its seabag missing. That was the last shipboard chance I had but when we got back to the states, I had one more.

After deployment, most of us are flush with savings and the most common things are new vehicles. The nigger comes back from leave with a brand new copper colored Buick. It was a real nice car since it wasn't yet niggerfied. I told a buddy about my plan to pour brake fluid all over the nigger's car as I've seen that stuff raise hell on paint. Well, my buddy beat me to it he poured it on one night. The car's paint didn't wrinkle as I expected, I guess it had a wax coating. What it did do was discolor it, almost black. I overheard the nigger ooking to another nigger about a ho whom he though was responsible. Shortly thereafter the nigger was discharged as its time was served. About 15 years later I caught up to an old Marine Corps buddy who told me this nigger was whacked in a drug deal in Baltimore.
    Last edited by Malcolm Xcrement; 08-23-2014 at 12:25 PM.
    Help keep the truth about niggers alive. Printable flyers and cards available: http://niggermania.com/promotion/

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Malcolm Xcrement For This Useful Post:

Ashoka Maurya (08-25-2019),cornpone calhoun (07-17-2014),I.R. Coon (08-23-2014),Nig-O-Matic (07-17-2014),niggy_cheese (07-14-2014),officer coon (07-14-2014),Overseer2 (08-25-2019),tom_kennedy (08-23-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,024 Times in 1,799 Posts

why would a nigger ever need a hygiene is beyond me. the only thing a nigger uses less than that is his work boots

Thanks
    Thanked 1,765 Times in 654 Posts

Here is military nigger (see attached pic):

You can put a hat & lipstick on a pig, but its still a pig.
    Attached Images Attached Images

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GorrilaNig For This Useful Post:

cornpone calhoun (07-17-2014),YT Rules (07-16-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,024 Times in 1,799 Posts

niggette needs her ass stomped for that shit

13. The Following User Says Thank You to officer coon For This Useful Post:

cornpone calhoun (07-17-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,083 Times in 1,207 Posts

Default Keep EOD white. That's an important job. People's lives are at stake

Quote Originally Posted by officer coon View Post
    asi have said before the only good use for a nigger in the military is either a mine sweeper or EOD on a roadside IED
    I wouldn't want a typical, lazy jig to disarm or identify an IED on a road that I'm about to cross!! Put out only the best of the Navy's EOD team for that. There's a reason why Navy EOD is so difficult and has such a high llevel of background checks.
    The jigs, and everybody else for that matter, are better off with jobs that won't cause good men to get killed.
    It'srreally frightening how many spooks are in the military.
    For 60 years, the jigs were given "equal opportunity" and equal access to all things in society and they've consistently shown that this social experiment was a total failure.
    Today the best gibs program for the niggers is a 1st Class, one-way ticket back to Da Mudda' Lan to never return or pay niggers to get sterilized. Even at $50k per sterilization, it would pay for itself in a single fiscal year.
    Without the burden of niggers we'd be 20 years further advanced in science & technology

Thanks
    Thanked 4,455 Times in 1,597 Posts

One thing we must not forget on the subject of "military niggers" is the effect they have on the enemy:it's one thing to have your country occupied like in the case of Iraq,but being occupied by niggers really rubs salt in the wounds-I wouldn't wish niggers on anybody,regardless of what they've done.
    "I just hate niggers....."

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Morris For This Useful Post:

CharlieOneFour (08-24-2014),goodoldrebel (08-24-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 Times in 481 Posts

I'm out of the Navy now but still have to deal with (un)military niggers for my job. I really hate calling on to the base and having sergeant sherilla answer da phone. Its like listening to Fat Albert's buddy Mushmouth.